Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well, I thought I would never get these pictures on the blog and I know they are not extraordinary, but they are ours, and part of our missionary adventures!! Will try to get some others on later!! Meetings, meetings, meetings!!

6 comments:

Nancie said...

I am so happy to finally see some photos! I hope a;; os going well. I just returned from the taste test night. It was a great success!!! I will have t give you a call this weekend and chat a little. love ya!!

Jo Dee said...

Dad I love the picture of you in front of the map pointing to Pa. It made me tear up a bit. I feel so proud of you guys and the sacrifice you are making to serve the Lord. Thanks for the exmple.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

yay for pictures :) love em :) You guys look so happy & I really liked the pic too of dad pointing on the map. Love you

kellibattraw said...

I love the pictures mom, especially the ones with your missionary tags. Keep 'em coming! : )

Wendi said...

Awesome to finally see all the photos - we are so excited for all of you. Sorry we missed talking with you on Sunday.We miss you and love ya lots
Wendi