Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Palmyra

This is Elder L. and I with Griffin Hunsaker one of our YSA who left Tuesday for the MTC He will be serving in Billings Montana mission.

This is where we ate lunch in Palmyra (and of course, we went to Chill and Grill for dessert) and it is fabulous!! We will go there again----we got the calzone and it was aaaaaahhhhhh!!

On Saturday it was Temple day and since our closest temple is Palmyra, we took the whole day and did it up good. We took three of the women from the ward with us to do baptisms for the day. Our new convert, Audrey Anderson, a newly activated, Lidia Fuller and a girl her from Mexico who is a nanny. After the session was over, we picked up the three and went to the Sacred Grove and the Smith Farm area. I think the pictures are self explanatory. We all had a wonderful day. The session Elder L and I went through was with the Hunsakers who had their son, Griffin, one of our YSA, who was going for his endowments .









4 comments:

kellibattraw said...

It's so beautiful there!!

Michelle said...

ooh I miss that place. Looks like you had a great time (as always); Wish I could share it with you. Miss you crazy.

Nancie said...

so are you and dad going to know these places so well you can take us all on tour yourself?

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

so nice :) It's awesome that you get to do that!!