Friday, May 7, 2010

Early Mothers day

It is hard to believe that I have been a mother for over 40 years!! One of the perks for the job, is receiving some precious things from my children. They always seem to know what will make me happy. Well, yesterday, I was having a terrible day with meneirs and while I was laying on the bed I heard the doorbell ring. Dad answered the door and brought me in a package from Kelli. These wonderful smelling body lotion from Bath Works. What a nice thing!! It made my day, Kelli
Then this afternoon the bell rings again and this big box came from proflower and these beautiful tulips. They are from Tammie and the boys. thanx. They are beautiful!!


And there was a box of chocolates inside the box too. Chocolates and flowers. how blessed can one Mother be?? Thanks for all the great surprises!!






2 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

you deserve it mom :) Love you!

kellibattraw said...

You are one amazing woman! I'm blessed to have such a wonderful mum!