Well, this is the gang at the Wild Horse Saloon just above Big Run. Abby is sitting next to me and next to her is Joe, then Laurie. Then I caught Bryan right in the middle of saying something to me He was right across the table from me
On the other side of me was Joey and then Beth.
this afghan is one I made out of scraps for our Elder Riley our District leader He has been here the same amount of time as us so he will probably move out next transfer
Then here is Gregg, Beth's husband and then Joe Pride. Abby bought a birthday cake for me and it was chocolate
I have been teaching preschool, in my home, since 2004. We raised our own 8 children and I love teaching children, so after teaching with my sister-in-law for a year was encouraged to go out on my own. Thus, GranJan's preschool!
No comments:
Post a Comment