Friday, October 9, 2009

St Oct 3, 2009

There was a memorial service held for Nioma Loye Ehrgood. Nioma was our neighbor and she was a very good friend to our Mother. Nioma cut our hair most of my elementary school years and took care of Mother , I believe she even fixed mothers hair when she died. We were able to attend, and it was good to be able to see some of these people who I never met before who were a part of Nioma's family These girls are Ann's daughter JoDi's children Sarah and Paige She also has another daughter Sofie

In the background are Jennifer, Niomas daughter and Bryan Michael (who was named after my brothers) who is the son of Niomas son Ed who I went to school with.
This is Ed's daughter and Ann



Bryan and sister

ennifer and Ann

The man on the left is Ann's son Jeff
This is a family friend, Mr. Snyder

Another picture of Jennifer

No comments: