Thursday, October 1, 2009

The first picture is one of my Missionary Companion, my sweetheart, the father of our eight wonderful children, the grandfather of eighteen beautiful, loving grandchildren, my examplar and my eternal companion. Today he is celebrating his birthday by teaching a Book of Mormon institute class. What a wonderful thing to be doing to celebrate ones birth--teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to his brothers and sisters in the Gospel. He has been with me through thick and thin. I admire him! I love him! His children have, one by one, called him and it is a great joy to him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!


These next pictures are of the beautiful autumn, coloring leaves . We just see so many that are unusual, and awe inspiring.. This we will miss when we return home

I also had to put these next two in as the clouds just seemed to me so close to us

More beautiful colored leaves




I also had to put this picture in because it fascinates me how the trees along the train track make a tunnel






This fascinated us--all these colors on one tree!!

We like the red and orange ones the best

3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

that is one pretty freaking awesome man you are married to!! :) & I love the pictures of all the beautiful colors ! Thanx mom!

Nancie said...

Happy Birthday Dad! We love and miss you!!

kellibattraw said...

I love the colors... I can't wait for fall to hit us here.