Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday "nativity display at church"

Last night was the first of a More to come tradition of displaying nativity scenes at the church on a yearly basis. There were quite a few who came by to see what we had--over 200 displayed--from tiny ones to good sized ones This is Sister Morrill and Sister Reynolds who visited while they had refreshments. The cultural hall was decorated beautifully and created a very calm, quiet atmosphere. We let them use our Mormon Tab cd for atmosphere music. It was just a lovely evening.


This is one of the ones I took. Missionaries left it behind so I had 3 I displayed. They all added up There was one which was the complete set of the "Precious Moments" and it was lovely










Nancie, the lady in the wheelchair is from Hungary, who came here just after wwII I think you might like to talk to her.









1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

How fun! Our stake does something very similar as part of our Christmas festival.