
Well, it just seems like yesterday that our baby girl was born, though it has been 30 years. Julia was due and when I got up in the morning I had been having trouble with my back, so I went to the chiropractor. Then went in the afternoon to the ob doctor who asked if we wanted to have a baby today, and since Dad was always afraid that we would not get to the hospital in time, said, "yes, we do!!"" So we went home, made sure we had a baby sitter for the other girls, then went on to the hospital. We found out that there was maconium in the water, so the nurse watched me very closely. Fortunately Julia had not swallowed any so there was no problem with her lungs and breathing. She made it into this world very close to midnight, but we were glad as that is the birthday of my father, too, and I know he would have been very pleased. She had black hair and was a beautiful little baby girl.Julia had to spend almost a week in the hospital under the lights. When Dad gave her a blessing he said she had a very strong spirit and would be very special to the world. And, she is!! Happy Birthday to our baby girl!!

1 comment:
Thanx mom :) I always love to hear that story!
Post a Comment