Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some fun photos in Feb

While we were driving to church this morning for our weekly district meeting, I shot these photos. I just love to look at the fresh snow on the trees. This was the reason we did not go out yesterday--SNOW!! this was food demonstration day and we took up the makin's for lasagna. We had them put it all together, plus put the garlic butter on the bread. We also had salad. We feed our elders well!! Anyhow, it is always fun watching them put the stuff together. We had our district meeting while the food cooked and then we ate in the kitchen as the Relief Society was preparing the cultural hall for the meeting tonight. I will go there as Dad teaches my lesson that I gave on tuesday. We try to work our lessons to these events, but it looks like this one fell on my lesson day.


We made brownies for the missionaries the other day and they had confectioners sugar on the top. This is Elder Page with a white beard and mustache. He really looks different with this
And I love to look through a frosty window. With the scene of windshield wiper streaks It really looks interesting Oh yes 23 degrees we are waiting for the car to heat up

This is the road up to the church See the snow clouds?? We will probably get more snow tonite

Once more, those snowy trees
This motley crew is Elder Page, Elder Morales, Elder Anderson and Elder Schofield who came up from Franklin for exchanges. We took them to this mexican restaurant to eat, closest thing to Mexican food for this area. Torreros
Good byes, the Franklin elders are on their way home


this was taken the other day when we went to pick Audrey up for church. I love scenes like this one of the stream covered with ice

Same place, a little different shot
The road in the parking lot of Walmart is white because of all of the salt that is put down to melt off the snow. This is last week, the above pictures are the ones taken today

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I was wondering how you were surviving all that snow. glad to see that you still think it is beautiful. Be careful! Love you and miss you!

Nancie said...

I have been thinking a lot about you guys with all the crazy weather back there. Happy to see that you are well!

Jo Dee said...

I hope the package we sent arrives safely. I sent it Monday!