Friday, March 5, 2010

more mission pics

Where is a good samaratin when you need one? Well, we wanted to get this group of elders and us in a picture to let everyone see that we took them to Golden Corral for lunch. So did someone offer?? Was anyone there to do it?? NO!!
So Elder Morales set up his camera and he got the group, but I did not, so this is what we did get. See handsome Dad, with his new haircut. And you ask, is he really that gray?? YES
When we went to Jamestown today to inspect apartments, we stopped here at this rest area to get some books for you kids to look at to see if there is anything you want to visit along the way!! That is Lake Chautauqua in the white there, it is frozen over with lots of snow on top of it. It was such a beautiful day and we enjoyed being together and seeing the sights. I did not get a picture of the three deer at the side of the road and many other neat things, but keep in mind I am taking a lot of these while we are moving along the road!
See how much it snowed in the area. Her is an outside chair--who would want to sit there now?
I just marvel at the blue blue sky!! And I have a fixation for silos and barns
This is the rest stop we got pictures at
Again, Lake Chautauqua
Another one . . . . .
Did I mention my fixation for barns and silos??
And I love to look at the water with the Canadian geese on it and the snow. It is another fixation
I wonder if I can pain any of these pictures??

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I think painting some pictures from these photos would be awesome!

Nancie said...

looks like you are keeping busy.