Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bowling and a movie plus

This is the more. . . . . I finished this lap afghan yesterday and I think it turned out pretty. So, I have to start taking pictures of them again. Aunt Lois gave me some more yarn, so I will put out a couple more, I think.


More spring pictures, see these little purple wild flowers. They grow in everyones yards and I am sure you recognize the dandelion leaves--they are everywhere too
This is a (tulip tree) magnolia tree.. They are beautiful

Sister Fullers tulips




These are especially beautiful just a side note, we got snowed on most of the day. No accumulation, however, but it was lovely. I do like to watch those big fluffy snow flakes come down.
Then on to the bowling alley down in Corry, Pa where we had 8 youth come and all these sponsers. It was a good crowd.
Nice lanes, huh??
This is Michael
Here is Laura, Michael, Liz, and Kristin


In the event you don't recognize the one on the right, that is me, and I bowled pretty good since I have not done so in about 20 years. My scores are further down
This is Sis Wares
This is Kristin


My last score was 90

My first game score was 94!!

This is Matt--always the show off!!

This is Bubba

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

Looks like fun. I love all the spring flowers.