
This is our group at our annual April conference breakfast (minus our real kids--the substitutes were fun!!)

Elder Lindblom is taking a "time out" from all the action to rest a minute He did most of the cooking. Remember our kitchen is small and only one person is comfortable in there at a time

The food is all gone

Now these are those rubbery rabbits that are flexible and when they threw them up to the ceiling the stuck. So they had a great time finding targets to throw them at and had great fun with them.

These are the bags we made to give the Elders. They sure had a good time with the bubbles, and other things

Elder Morales modeling his bunny mask upside down

Elder Morales is trying to eat the bubbles that Elder Bylund is blowing

I don't know if you can see the bubbles that Elder Bylund is blowing for Elder Morales

This is our district. In the back left is Elder Morales, then Dad, Me, Elder Casper
Elder Bylund and Elder Lee. Transfers is on Tuesday and we will be losing someone or a couple from this group. We should be finding out tonite or tomorrow. These are a nice bunch of elders and we sure have enjoyed having them to serve with here in Erie.

Again, did I say we had some fun??

This is Elder Lee taking the pictures and Elder Morales with his mask on

waiting to get our pictures taken with the elders. they were fixing the cameras to go off at the same time so we could all get in the pictures

Ask, did we have fun here this morning??

Okey, had to put these daffodils on the page. We went to Sister Hinklers for dinner the other night and she grows these in her flower garden and was kind enough to give me a vase full
3 comments:
Mom, you guys are so freaking awesome!! I would love a little bunny bag with goodies if I were out on the mish :) & I wish you knew how much we really miss you!!! I love you!!!
loooks like you are spreading the joy wherever you are!
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter. Wish we could've been there with you.
Post a Comment