Friday, July 30, 2010

Presque Isle adventure

I just had to add these two pictures of Desmond as we were waiting off the beach to get in our cars. Keep in mind that it was in the high 90's and the humidity about matched the temperature. The sand on the beach was hot and we were slowly melting!! Dez got a little shade, but . . . . . .


While the kids were in Erie, that Friday, the 9th we took them to Presque Isle and had to stop at "Sara's" just before we went on to the Isle. It is a cute little dive where you "must" get a swirlly ice cream cone with 50/50 orange and vanilla soft ice cream. And of course a picture has to be taken in front of Mr Hot dog. Here is Janet and Aniston

Kate and Jennifer
Jolie and Jocelyn




Aaron Hyrum and Adam


1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

I love the picture of Dad and the boys on the log. What a great time we had! I'm so glad we got to go.