Monday, July 5, 2010

Today we went in to Punxsy and took the Elders to lunch at the park and got them hot sausage sandwiches. Then we took them for a little show and tell of the area. One of the places is here at the Gobbler's Knob where the groundhog sees his shadow or not on Groundhog day in February.











This is just the scenic Pa rolling hills

This is the church at the top of the hill

The church building




The Elder's apartment


This is the outside of the house they have the apartment on the right














































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see all the fun pictures of Chad with some of his favorite people ever!!! I wish I was blogging and could put these on mine. :O) Maybe my dear friend will come over and help me get set up so I can start. :o)
Thank you Brother and Sister Lindblom for posting these pictures with Chad...it is soooo fun to see them. It is so pretty there?!! I wish he had come out sooner on his mission so he could have served with you longer. I can see why everyone LOVES the Lindbloms...you will be missed. (looking forward to meeting you when you get home)

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys again at El Charro...best place in town!!! I finally went and copied all the pictures to my files....Thank you so much!!!