Friday, January 9, 2009

Lookie what old man winter brought us!!!!

Well what do you know?? Could it be more snow?? Why, yes, I believe it is!! Our guess is about 8 inches. Does this look familiar?
The next building Look at all the snow on the bushes!
This is our balcony Look in the foreground to get an idea about how much




You can see how the snow is still coming down!! This was before the nice fluffy snowflakes started to fall. This was those tiny little snowball-type flakes
This is our new Elder Secura who took Elder Johnsons place. He is from California, I think He is 6'2" tall and very nice

He didn't like this picture as much, so I took another

This was on FHE night and on the left is Matt Nupp who has been in the church almost 3 years and on the right is our new convert, Kelly McCammon.

This is Elder Mitchell who took Elder Freeman's place as Elder Riley's companion

And!!!!Elder Riley in his "thinking" pose. Notice he is holding the book by Glenn Beck "The Christmas Sweater" It is an awesome book and he borrowed it and read it in one day and said he shed a few tears reading the book. Lots of good gospel principles in this one. A must read!!










4 comments:

Nancie said...

I am not sure how you handle all that snow! I am bundling up here at most of the time it is around 70 degrees.

Wendi said...

Your weather is sooooo crazy. One day there is a foot of snow and a couple days later you can see green grass. Please be careful! We worry about you!
Wendi

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

We're feeling your pain here in New Mexico!! When I woke up to our truck covered in snow I thought of you :)

Queenacres said...

Aunt Janet you make me so thankful to be a Texan!! It sure is pretty but I'd never want to go outside!