8 years ago
Friday, January 2, 2009
Holiday fun!!
You can see that I have at least removed all signs of Christmas fromthe tree. Elder Dad put on the white lights and I decided to let the little angel on the top to oversee our apartment!! I just like to put on the lights and look at it!! This one we will bring home if we can fit it in the truck
I just had to get a picture of this little dog. The owner has an infant seat in the front seat and this little dog was all strapped in securely and the owner was talking and fussing over the dog. What a life!!!
Here is Elder Dad in the sweats that Nancie sent him for Christmas. Since our kitchen is small, he does a lot of the cooking such good stuff that we are both going to go on a diet to get rid of the excess weight. His ommelets are delicious and pan fried potatoes. MMMMM
I told Marlenee that I would model my new jammies for her along with the blue/boot slipers. Pretty snazzy, huh?? Hey, who cares about looks, I care about warmth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the cozy outfits. The picture of that dog makes me laugh!
What a neat restaurant! Bob would love that place. I love the warm winter jammies.
I am a little disappointed that the Christmas Decorations are already down. Some of my best memories are taking down the decorations at Easter Time. I love you both and know that this year will be great for you both as you serve the Lord. What examples you are to me. I love you much - Happy New Year!!!
Marie
I love the slippers!
that dog pic was great.. almost as great as when I saw a lady pushing a dog around in a stroller... people & their animals!!!!
Post a Comment