Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Elders came over to help us decorate the "Christmas Tree" for the Yuletide season. This first picture is Elder Page with the tree
Here is Elder Bakker and Elder Page putting on the ornaments We bought each of the grandkids an ornament and each has their name on the front and on the back it reads "Erie, Pa Dec '09" Next year they will be on our tree at home but this year it means a lot to us to have part of them here with us.


This was before we put on the icecycles. Yes, I had them put on icecycles this year and it looks absolutely georgeous.

Here I am helping the elders a little. I really did not know that Dad was taking all of these pictures, but it will be a nice reminder for all of us!! I will print up one for each of the elders, in the event that they are getting transferred on Tuesday. Maybe it will be a good memory for them, too!!

Elder Bakker. So you can see the tree is not really very big. One I can have for the front room at home for all year round!! I WILL get my way!!

2 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

looks great mom :) Miss you!

Michelle said...

You always make Christmas so much fun wherever you are! Those missionaries are luckier than they know to have you there,