Wednesday, November 4, 2009

random pictures

Thursday we went over to the Fuller house and she was making chocolate covered carmel apples and so I watched how SHE made them. these are her two pugs who are like a couple of kids waiting for her to drop something so they could scarf it up
She puts on carmel first, then some raisins to make it look like warts, then the chocolate and then coconut on top of all that. She skewers them with a plastic fork which I thought was great, so I could take it out and cut it up to eat it. UMMMMM

This is Sis Fuller at the stove getting the chocolate melted

This is the lobby of the Pantall hotel in Punxsuawney where Bryan and Lori took us to eat on Saturday night. This is the hotel where my Aunt Jo worked in the 50's as manager. My brothers, Jon, and Joe both worked there, as did Mom, Aunt Zeenie and Gramma. Not all at once, but for different occassions. It was work, at that time, and it was a paycheck. Anyhow. Dad and I got in the elevator and rode up and down to see the changes. We were not impressed with the food, however. But, it was an experience and we had a good time with B & L



I, of course had to had a pictue taken with "Phil" the bellhop out in front of the hotel. This is right across from the park where they have all the 4th of July "Groundhog Festival" stuff in July. FYI

Dad stood in front of this "Phil" on the street behind the Pantall Hotel TWO PHILS


2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I'm glad you're having a good time and sharing it with all of us.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I believe in Phil the missionary :).. & his wife