8 years ago
Thursday, December 10, 2009
YES, winter has arrived!! Cold, cold, cold!!Dad donned his hat (this one He made for himself), scarf and heavy coat for going out this evening to our institute meeting. The temperature was 14 degrees above zero with winds blowing and actual temperature about zero.
These next two pictures are what is going on outside. Winds blowing the snow that has fallen, into drifts and on the roads, making a MESS. We are thinking we should get some more weights to put in the back so we won't slide all around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'll bet you'll be glad to be back in sunny AZ next Christmas time! And we'll surely be glad to have you there!
Yikes! & we thought the 40 we hit tonight was bad!
Dad reminds of those pictures of the little kids that get dressed all up in their snowsuits and winter garb, then have to go to the bathroom. Hee Hee
I think I will blow that picture of dad up. It is too darn funny!
Post a Comment