8 years ago
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Another Day in Erie, Pa
Yet another day in Erie, Pa. We started this morning with correlation meeting, going over people visited this week, etc. After it was done, we suggested that we go to Pizza Hut for lunch. We like their salad bar. So we took Elder Bakker and this cutie below, elder Page, who helped Dad clean the snow and ice off of the car. Yes, more snow to be shoveled. And with about 25 degree temperature he was just in a sweater.
This is the icecicles on the side of our building. It got a little warmer and the sun was melting them and I was scared to death that they would fall on us.
This is the balcony near the door of our apartment
This is down at the end of the parking lot of our apartment building Isn't it beautiful??
Now these icecicles are over the entrance of the building and I was sure they would drop on me. I hope they come down before morning.. There was ice all over the step when we left the building, but when we came back it looked as though someone had put down some salt and melted the ice.
We went to Fredonia New York to inspect one of the missionary apartments. There was not as much snow there, but these are some of the grape vines along the way. Look at those snow clouds.
I took this because there is a Gary Weiss in our Cornerstone Ward and I wonder if this might be some of his family, in Dunkirk, New York
We pulled into a Burger King to use their facilities and get a drink for the road. It is snowing and I was hoping the snow would show up in the picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
those icecicles are beautiful but they look so dangerous too. Please be careful!
Post a Comment