Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okey, so it is winter!!

Okey, so it is winter here in Erie, and yes, you have seen some of these same pictures before (a year ago) but we are showing you what it looks like here in Erie this 7th day of January,2010
This is on the left as we go out our front door

This is what you would see on the right of the entrance
This is where Dad get's his hair cut. Windows on the left

Same building, on the right side, I get my hair cut. It is just about a mile from our apartment

The next pictures are just random snow pictures and I just LOVE looking at all the snow!! Yes, I am a nut, and I like being inside while I am looking, but I LOVE the snow!!






I don't know if you can tell, but these are the grape arbors along the way to the Bogarts out in North East




See the icecicles???

5 comments:

aniston said...

that looks sooooo cold! stay warm

Jo Dee said...

the trees look so beautiful with all that snow on them.

kellibattraw said...

I think the winter wonderland is beautiful. : )

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

uh... I'm getting cold just looking at these pictures!!!! Snow is so beautiful to look at!! But I get cold just being in Mesa, not sure I could cut it like you mom!

Michelle said...

There is a reason we live in Arizona. Do not forget it.