Sunday, June 20, 2010

More Erie pics

Last Sunday the Dinickles told us that they had a surprise for Elder L. and me and wanted us to come by their house to see them. When we got there on Tuesday afternoon, they had prepared ham and cheese and turkey and cheese sandwiches for us and this lovely cake. The cake has ribbons on the upper left and lower right and the middle there is written "Safe journey Lindbloms" It was so sweet of them to do this for us and they were soooo proud. Here is Elder L. with Kathy and Paul and "the cake".

Then I had to have mypic taken, too. (I look like a chipmunk!!)
And, I finished another lap afghan . You can't see the colors too well, but it is two shades of green and three shades of lavender. It is very pretty.

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

How sweet of them! You've clearly made an impression and blessed the lives of many.