8 years ago
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Our last zone conference
Okey, so this Thursday was our very last zone conference and we were asked to sing in a quartet with these two fine seniors--Elder and Sister Moon. This is their second mission and they are stationed in DuBois area. They finish in Feb 2011 so we might see them on their way home. The song went well and as the meeting ended, all those going home were to bear their testimonies and so Elder L. and I got to do so. It was very hard to realize that we are almost finished. One elder described it right, It is like a roll of toilet , when it gets to the end, it goes very very fast.
This is Sister Summerhays, our mission presidents wife. She is signing our "book"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
in just 5 weeks you'll be right where I'm sitting :) Well, you do tend to like the other couch, so maybe not EXACTLY where I'm sitting. Can't wait mom... I know it's hard to say goodbye to chapters in your life though!
Post a Comment