Elder Lindblom in the driveway at the mission home. It is on a nice big lot and is truly a beautiful place
This obviously is the back part of the driveway, so you can see all the trees, shrubs, etc. They have all kinds of wildlife come into their yard including deer
This is at the end of the driveway and the flowers are beautiful!!
You can see they are ready for new and old missionaries as they pass through the mission This is the basement. The day we were there we heard elders practicing a musical number with this piano, conveniently placed for them to use whenever they want
These are the stairs from the basement to the kitchen on the second floor. Way too many stairs to climb!! Yet our apartment has about the same amount


3 comments:
It's so beautiful there! I wish I were there.
those pictures are gorgeous!!!! I wish I could see the beauty in person
What a beautiful mission home. The Fall colors must be amazing.
Post a Comment