Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This was taken on our way to stake conference in Jamestown, New York. You can see on the side of the windshield the frost that was on the windshield when we got up that morning We need to get to wally world and get ourselves an ice scraper. It is coming faster than we want it to!!
This is the Jamestown stake house--looks just like every other church building, huh??
The sad part is, that the rain and wind are causing the colors to get ugly and the leaves to fall so it is not as pretty as it was last week.
once again, the picture does not do justice to this. It was like a big pond with these yellow fall colored bushes on it. I don't know what kind of bushes they were but it was really beautiful This was on the way to Olean
Look at the leaves allover the ground. It won't be long before the trees will all be bare--especially with all the wind we are having. I just thought this was a nice shot
Gosh I looked at this picture and wondered why I took it, then came to realize that this is our apartment building Do you see the cross walk area?? Well, you go up on to the sidewalk, up 3 or 4 steps, then into the lobbby, up about 6 more steps and to the left you will see another door. That is the one into our hallway and we are the last apartment on the left on the right side. Does that make sense?? That puts our apartment on the back of the building. Any how, this is or building


Well, on Friday of last week Elder L. and I drove over to Olean, New York and got a bed. It was a tight fit, but the Olean Elders helped put the bed in the back of the truck and they tied it down and off we went. We also brought another chair with a stool and hope to fill it with a body at the Young Adult activities we are to have in our home.



1 comment:

Queenacres said...

The trees are SO beautiful! What great pictures! I am glad to see that things are going well. Thank you for keeping us posted. Love you all! Susan