Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Happy Dad with his new hair cut!! He could not believe it only cost $7, but had not seen it til he got home and said "what can I expect for that kind of money?" I think it looks really nice
I thought that I would try to let it grow out, but NOT!! It was driving me crazy. We went to a little place--a long building. On one side was the barber shop, then a couple of other shops, then a woman's hair place. You would have loved it!! As I walked in there were about 7 women, all busy rinsing perms, washing hair, cutting, curling, etc. They were dressed as cats and witches. There were goodies everywhere--donuts, cookies, candy!! Anyhow, I waited about 5 minutes and Brenda called my name, asked how I get it cut, and snip snip here, snip there, blow here, spray there , some oohs and aaahs of how pretty my hair is, and what do you know?? A new me!! I like it, but will like it better once I wash out the spray, etc. Hair hair hair That is our accomplishment for the day!!
We also went to try to find a stand for the microwave, but I am not willing to spend very much so we came back empty handed there. We did stop for some groceries since a lot of the stuff I thought I could tolerate, I cannot and I do not like the pain it causes. Live and learn--ice cream is not bad, neither is applesauce and jello. I will take it easy until I go to the doctor again on the 6th.

4 comments:

KaraLyn said...

Thanks for finding me! Chuck erased your e-mail I had written down. Now I can see what you are up to all the time! I'm adding you to my Reader!!! YEA!!! Nice haircuts by the way... and the scenery is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

yay for haircuts :) It makes me think of every time I ever ask dad if he got his hair cut & he says- no, I got them all cut... ha ha ha ha

Wendi said...

poor Mom! hey but you could live off ice cream- wouldn't be too bad would it? Hope you are doing ok we miss you tons! Off to a carnival and trick or treating- fun, fun
Wendi

Jo Dee said...

I love the haircut Mom it looks nice. I hope you find foods that don't hurt too much.