Saturday, January 3, 2009

Around town--Erie, Pa

Well, we went out to get a few things this morning and the car drove right into the Quaker Steak and Lube restaurant. These are nozel handle door openers at the restaurant. This is the menu!! I ordered "mild" wings. A single order is 10 and celery and ranch dressing. I am glad I did not order more as it was good and filling!! We will have to stay away from that part of town or the truck will just keep going there!!
I will continue to take pictures of the landscaping around us. I love looking down from the road and seeing the bare trees and the water flowing!! This is home!! As much as I love Arizona, now, I do enjoy being in Pa. Erie is different, but we are getting to feel at home more each week!!
We drove out to Delta Sonic to get gas and the car wash is only $5. exterior with gas. We just wanted to get the salt off the car before more snow falls and the roads get miserable again. The truck looked so shiny that I had to take two pictures of it just so we remember what color it really is!! Hey, I didn't realize my shadow is in the foreground!!
Just from Delta Sonic to Penneys at the mall we got it dirty again, but it is still beautiful, agree??We stopped in to radio shop to see if we could get another cd player. Ours is not working too great, and we listen to our cd's of the BoM daily, so we really need one that works.





3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I was wondering if it felt weird washing your car at another carwash? Glad to see you settling into your surroundings. Just dont forget someday Arizona will be calling you home?

Queenacres said...

I love to see all of your landscape photos. I could fall in love with PA very easily if it wasn't for all the white stuff in the winter. Thanks for posting such great pics!

Wendi said...

Don't get too use to PA remember we still miss you TONS in AZ! I love all your photos - it makes me feel like I am there with you
Wendi