Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Pictures of Erie, Pa

When we were at the mall yesterday, the clouds just looked like we could touch them. The high yesterday was 66degrees. The warmest Dec 27 since 1932. Then today, it was down to 32 again I don't know if you can see the frog in the middle of the picture by the window to the right of the flag pole
The snow melted and now there are just pools of water all over the ground This was almost to grandview street just a little ways from our new member Kelly
This is Dad in front of Kelly's house. No snow, just poodles of water
Yes, this is green grass, soon to be snowed on again!! Can you believe this weather??

More water standing in the yards when this freezes it will be a nice skating pond

This is Alicia Hunsaker, daughter of the 2nd counselor in Bishopric

This is SisterHunsaker


This is Brother Nielson, Young Men president

1 comment:

Mom Allen said...

Janet, I so love to see your blog and how you both are doing on your mission. It helps Richard and I get ready for the day when we will go. On a side note it is interesting that you have blogged about the Hunsaker family because that is my maiden name! I am a Hunsaker we trace back to 2 brothers that landed in Pennsylvania no less. How fun. Have a happy new year. Love, Pat