Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today we went to Pittsburgh for transfers. We took these three missionaries with us. Elder Keith was going down to pick up a new green companion. He is the District leader and now trainer.. Elder Keith is going home and Elder Bernal was to be transferred. He went to York, Pa which was part of the Harrisburg mission, now PPM I don't know if you can see the sign in the background, but they talked us into going to this restaurant. It is very well known and so we wanted t have a taste of Pennsylvania's best Primanti's Brothers sandwiches. I also got a bottle of Rootbeer and kept the bottle as a souvenier.
Here we go into the place
Atmosphere


The waitresses had these shirts on!!
Our group


The menu We got their famous sandwich (plus a piece of pizza for an extra $1.25) Dad and I shared and it was enough for us!! The Philly cheese steak sandwich with french fries on the sandwich, as well as the cole slaw. All in one sandwich!!
The front of the menu


1 comment:

Jo Dee said...

boy did that make me hungry!