We had another baptism !!! Audrey Anderson. Here we are with Audrey and Dreama, her granddaughter.

On left is Elder Ricker who baptized Audrey, then Audrey, Dreama, and Elder Gamaz who was one of the witnesses along with Elder Lindblom.

We took a lot of pictures; all the people that were involved in the baptism, and all the ward members who came to support us. Audrey will be great in the ward!! Anyhow, with all the pictures, we had made up a page with baptism on it and I will try to add it at the top of the page.(Can't figure out how to do that!!) Then we put all this stuff, plus the program, and put it all into a book of remembrance for her.
This is a favorite spot for pictures to be taken!! And we got all of that done before the baptism so we actually got this started on time!! Everyone was happy about that--then on to the nice refreshments made by the Relief Society!!

I forgot to mention that Elder Ricker was born without a right leg and wears a prosthesis which had to be removed for him to baptize Audrey. now, THAT was interesting!! But it all worked out and she went under and he almost did too!! We all breathed again when it was all over.
1 comment:
Hi, this is Marnee Donaldson, Jay & Marlene Omerza's daughter. I came across your blog (and your kids) because James (my brother)'s wife, Rachel is cousin to Phil's wife, Melissa.
Mom and Dad (Jay & Marlene) finished up their mission papers and will be getting a call before too long. I just wanted to tell you, we (the Omerzas) love following your family blogs. I remember Janet having an awesome sense of humor and that has carried on to all of your kids.FUN family.
Post a Comment