Saturday, January 16, 2010

Near accident!!

On Thursday we had our district meeting here, in the Relief Society Room. Dad was sitting in a chair just in front of this chair when all of a sudden the encasement from the overhead lights just fell about 8 inches from his chair. It scared the bajeebies out ouf all of us. See this triangle shaped things with the panel in back of it?? It could have been a disaster. . . . . .

Well, this is the light that lost its casings
And yet another look. Now, I ask you, do those prayers you are saying in our behalf to keep us safe, are they being answered?? Well, yes they are, and you better keep on praying, thank you!!




4 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

glad your safe :)

Jo Dee said...

Its pretty much all Rockwell prays for at night before bed! I am glad it is working!

kellibattraw said...

We pray for you every night.

Wendi said...

Mom and Dad ... we are in the new house but it certainly will be forever before we are settled. A young man in our ward was just called to the Pittsburgh mission and will be leaving next month I think? His last name is Cluff ( our back yards face each other) I told him and his parents all about you- they are really good friends of Jackie and Dawson Stewart so they knew about you already- hopefully he will get in your area. Love you and glad you are alright.
Wendi