I went out walking in the neighborhood this afternoon and some of these pictures are of yards in the neighborhood. Just thought you might enjoy seeing what we see as we drive in and out of our neighborhood each day.

This is, however, Elder Keith and Elder Merrell bringing the mattress, box springs and frame to the truck as Elder L. and I had to take these to Meadville for one of the sisters (Sis Wolfgramm) who was transferred yesterday..

The sister to the left with ponytail is Sister Gibbons, then Wolfgram, and the other blond in pink is Sister Garlick.
This is in the parking lot next to their apartment. They were going to squeeze three beds into a little bedroom. Good luck with that--it was like a maze, especially when the bathroom was along the back wall and they had to find a good route to get there



Elder L. getting the wrench out of his tool box to take the frame apart to get it into the back of the truck. You can see the mattress

The Elders brought the bed down those stairs. Their apartment is on the second floor. The Girard apartment is being stripped and these elders are moving into the sisters apartment up near the ward building. The mission elders will come up and distribute the rest of the furniture before the month is over.

This is a white lilac tree just to the right of the Girard apartment. I took one of the blossoms and pressed it in my book. I love the smell of lilac!!

Now if you look closely you can see that these blossoms are wild strawberries. The yards are full of these plants, so if they don't have too many mowings, they might actually survive so they can eat some.

I am not sure what these little blue flowers are, but they are pretty.

Once I do not know what these beauties are!!

I was impressed with this landscaping

And I love the white blossoms

Don't know what this is either

I thought it is neat to see that the seeds that fell from this maple tree in the fall has sprouted new little trees. (the light green leaves on the left)

And this is the clock in wesleyville. I love this little park!!
3 comments:
I'm guessing you are happy there is no mre snow! The blossoms are beautiful-- it is already starting to get too hot here. Oh well, I guess that is just AZ
Funny, you forget what real seasons look like when you live in the desert!
I agree w/ Nancie... it is way too hot here already.
We miss you.... and if my yard was wild strawberries... well, I would never never mow!!!
I love all the colors. It makes that cold winter worth it doesn't it?
Post a Comment