Well, there is almost always one of these in front of us. We asked, "is there really a driver in that car?? We could not see a head, so , maybe it was aheadless guy or a kid, or a really short driver.
This was taken on Tuesday when we went back to retrace the apartments of the missionaries who were supposed to have their apartments clean. We had to check, so we were on the road again!!

We never cease to marvel at the blue sky with these puffy clouds This was on the trip from Fredonia, New York, to Olean, to Jamestown, and home. We left about 8:15 in the morning and got home about 6: in the evening. A long day, but we loved seeing all the scenery!! It was a bright, beautiful morning.

Yup, here is our exit to Olean, New York

Now, growing up around this neck of the woods, I knew there was lots of water, but I still am awed by all of the lakes, streams, rivers, etc.

Mor, fabulous clouds!!

On the trip we decided we would plan what we would teach the missionaries how to cook. Dad ran across this cook book in one of the missionary apartments and so we used it for some ideas that are easy and inexpensive to have for meals. I prepared a list and a grocery list so we could compare prices and see just what it would cost to make the meal

We just had to take pictures of the orange markers along the road to indicate road work being done. Now has there ever been a time when we vacationed in Pa that we did not run into these?? Yup, and with the cold winters and the roads cracking with big pot holes, we now know why the road work has to go on in the summer time

Now these little flags have flown in some yards since Flag Day and I would guess that we will see a lot more as the fourth approaches. This is a very patriotic state and these little flags are all along the sidewalks and yards all over the city.

Did I mention, that the flags are also all over the porches, windows, etc??

Interesting, but I don't know what this is!!

zmore of those streams that I mentioned, and did I mention those fabulous clouds??
1 comment:
thanx for the pics mom :)
Post a Comment