Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No pictures this morning, only because the ones I took did not do this justice!! We had a terrible rain storm. I had to go out to get blood drawn, or we would not have gone out, but the roads are flooded, our basement is flooded, etc. I went out in my bare feet instead of wearing my shoes to get them ruined, but by the time we got back home, after several stops, oour feet were soaked, our shoes, our "rain coats" and our hair, etc. The thunder and lightning has been scarey. We stopped to get something at the store and the computers were down, so if we had not taken some money we would have had to forget our purchase!! A really scarey, rainy, wet, day!!!

3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

glad to hear you are safe!

Nancie said...

wish we had rain here

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

send some our way!!!