Thursday is our P-Day and we found out that there was to be a Zone activity in Ashville, up near Jamestown. We did not know exactly what they would be doing but figured that we are a part of this zone so we should at least go visit with these fine young men for a while.
We got there, and I, of course walked around taking pictures of flowers, etc. I don't know just what each one is, but plan to find out. It was a beautiful day and Dad and I both got sunburns. There was very little shade, at least we could not visit with the others if we sat under the tree.

These are precious little blue flowers! On the left are blossoms of blackberry bushes

Everyone is standing around watching "Skip" cut up the pig, yes, a pig. They got this pig and one of the ward families had this nice smoker, so they fixed it for us. It was quite good, actually.

The first young man is one of the family who live here. Then comes Elder DeYoung, Elder Keith, Elder Bernal (from Maryland) and our zone leader Elder Ross.


This is our district leader, Elder Segura and Elder Mendoza

AGAIN

MEET The Pig--Yes it is a whole pig--the head and snout on right side of picture

Nice little out building on the land

I would guess there was at least an acre of land, probably more. We played frizbee on the lot behind Elder Segura who is sitting on one of the tree swings.

This is the back of the house where we met.
1 comment:
hmm... a whole pig, I guess you should always be up for a new adventure!
Post a Comment