Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sacrament meeting at the sacred grove

This morning was beautiful, and at 8:30 we met at the entrance to the sacred grove and in a little clearing where seats were placed, we held a sacrament meeting. It is interesting, if you look that there is a tree stump just right for the sacrament table. Two elders knelt here and gave the sacrament prayers and we were all a part of it



Path leading into the grove


This is our group. Elder Lindblom and I are on the far right in the shadows

As we made our way from the little chapel in the grove

The violin music added to the sacredness of it all. Very moving!!

The sacrament table.. . . . .


5 comments:

aniston said...

that is so cool you got to do that!

Nancie said...

What a wonderful opportunity!

Jo Dee said...

I am sure it was an experience you will not forget!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

how amazing! i'm jeleous

kellibattraw said...

I'll bet the spirit was very strong at the meeting. What a great experience!