
This is Elder Dad on the phone talking to Julia who has a birthday today

While he talked,I took some pictures in the apartment This is our snow brush and shovel and the nice poinsettias that Abby gave us to use to cheer up the apartment And, although we could have used these to clean off the car and shovel the parking lot, today, we did not step our feet outside today!! Neither of us felt that great and why add cold, miserable to the day!

This is the tree, with a couple of wreaths on the left and a house that lights up that was Jackie's. It is really cool and adds to the atmosphere

Abby also gave me this little angel topper and I LOVE it!!

And these gingerbread men we have on the chandeleir in the kitchen

Also these hats that fit on the back of our kitchen chairs. Cool, huh??

And these candles give off the most amazing smell, whether lit, or not!!

The little birdhouse on the left and the cute little kissing gingerbread people are on the tv stand

Rose gave us the little angel hangings to add to the nativity. I think they look nice

And, of course the poinsettias!!
6 comments:
Looks like you are getting in the Christmas spirit. It sure is nice to have family around to share with!
Mom it looks so festive. Thanks for all the pictures. It makes us feel like we are right there with you.
Mom, I'm pretty sure you have more decorations in your home away from home, than I do in my here home!!! Awesome :)
We should've known you would find some new Christmas decorations to treasure. : ) I love them.
I am so glad you take so many photos and keep us updated- it is like we are there. I haven't been on the computer for awhile so had a lot to catch up with. Check out my new post- it has some disgusting photos of my foot from today. We love you and miss you tons- don't freeze to death.
Wendi
Post a Comment