Friday, December 12, 2008

Our church parking lot and building

At the back of the parking lot of the church is their dumpster and we took up two the other day and this one from Elder Riley this morning
Believe it or not, I helped get the third one in, or at least helped lift it high enough to get it over the other two
I thought you might see the satellite dish encased by the fence
And here is the chapel. You can see our tire tracks in the foreground snow. Yes, ours was the first of the morning!! Looks like every other chapel, right. On the far right is the entrance we go in on Sunday as our Bishops office is on this side

You can see y footsteps in the snow. The background is the old snow mounded under the fresh snow!! Nice, huh?? I thought you might be bored of seeing the snow from our window at the apartment. We took a video and if we can figure out how to do it, You can see some of Erie from the chapel to our apartment.




4 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I hope you're keeping warm! We're going to miss you this Christmas!

Michelle said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janet=-)

Ryan Nelson Family said...

Let it snow let it snow!! Miss you lots!

Nancie said...

I don't know how you guys are surviving in all of that snow! I have to wrap myself up just looking at the pictures