We ease up to the stop lights so we can get enough traction as to now smash into the car ahead of us.

What?? More snow, you say!!
Yup, there is a school bus up ahead. The kids last day of school, here was the 23rd.
We caught up to the bus!!
When we got to the church parking lot we saw the three cars driven by missionaries, parked this way, so we just pulled in back of them. I know the parking lot was just to icy to try to get into a parking place
OOps, this should have been before the parking lot. This is just before we made our left turn into the parking lot of the church
Oops, this is the last right we take before we head up the hill to the chapel.
This is sister Nielson, she takes care of the cleaning of the building and usually does it on Thursday, but that was to be Christmas day, so she was there on Monday when we had our District meeting.When I went into the ladies room, the water was not running. I think it was frozen. She checked it and took care of the problem.
This is the last of the meeting. You notice the car in the foreground is parked another way?? Well, wizenheimer Riley parked in front of the other cars to block them in, but the other district one by one got out of the parking lot. A joke on Riley!!!
Just wanted to see if you recognize the furniture?? The room on the right is the Relief Society room
This is the couch. Does it look familiar to anyone?? The door to the right is to the bishopric office
I guess I told you we went to the Mexican restaurant for our anniversary. This is the entrance to Canelo's
This is the Mexican restaurant Dad and I went to for our Anniversary It was pretty good considering. WE decided we would probably go back again but found one a little closer to our house, which we wished we had known that day as the holiday traffic was terrible as was the weather and road conditions.
What?? More snow, you say!!

No comments:
Post a Comment