Friday, December 12, 2008

I sat in the car ant took pics from inside out so you can see what it was like about 10:00 this morning
As you can see, the snow is coming down faster than Elder Dad can get the windows cleared

He did brush it all off once then quickly started over again

You can see what it was like by the time he got this far

That was in the parking lot of the apartment. I shot a few more pictures so will put them on, too




3 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

you got a lot more snow than snowflake did

Lorie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon said...

Bishop gave your blogspot out in ward council yesterday. I smiled when I heard the title having heard you say the phrase so many times in the past. I cant believe how cold it looks there. The weather (and the experience) must take you back to Sweden. Keep up the great work! Have a Merry Christmas!