8 years ago
Thursday, June 4, 2009
bronze statues in Kirtland
I won't comment much on these except to say that these were created by a sister in Arizona. They have been on display in Mesa and just recently in Kirtland. It strengthened the testimonies of those who saw them. From here they will go to other visitors centers in the US. She has been asked to do all of them life sized and they will be placed in a garden in Salt Lake where all can see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Beautiful. I don't remember seeing them before. Hope they come around again.
Absolutely beautiful! Thanx for sharing. How great to have a talent to bless so many peoples lives!
I wish I would have seen these when they were here.
Those are really neat, thanks for sharing mom.
Cool. Joc =-)
Post a Comment