
I liked this so decided to post it. One of our new members lives just down the street from it and so I just snapped this Notice the gazebo in the background and lovely brick building. I think this area is Wellsley

Kinda looks like Punxsy huh?? All these small towns, part of Erie

This place was reccommended to us, but they say you take your life in your hands when you shop here. Go with two people because if you leave your cart for a minute things will disappear from it.

This is the marker at the end of Cherry street where we make our turn to go up to the chapel. So I always look for it
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures mom. Its fun to see into your life
I love that first picture!! I would blow it up and frame it!
I really like the first picture. Janet:)
Post a Comment