Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ahhh the love we feel

As I walked through the apartment this morning, I looked around me and saw love!! In the family room there was a lamp given to us by Abby and Joe, on the table and end tables were doilies that came from Beth, along with the curtains in our office, and a lamp on our night stands
!! The bathroom rugs came from Abby as did the toaster, & can opener. I am wearing a jacket that was given to me by my friend Barb and other things that I wear. We have bowls and dishes that Rose and Joe gave to us. My BFE Marlene has sent our BoM cd's which are used daily. There are some pictures of our newest grandbabies on the wall as well as a banner lovingly made by the Cardons in our ward. Yes, our apartment is made with love and it encircles us daily. Thanks!! We feel your love here!!

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

We love you both very much!!!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I should hope so... we're praying pretty hard for you :)!!!!!!!