Well,since it is beginning to look like christmas outside, I thought that I would talk Elder Dad into buying some colored lights and decorations for the tree here in our apartment. It is not big, but it does bring the spirit into our room and you all know how much I love Christmas decorations!!!
I bought this little nativity scene at a yard sale last summer, knowing we were going to be somewhere on a mission this year, so here it is displayed on our little table and we love it!! WE will probably add more to our apartment as time goes on, but for now, this is helping our Christmas "feeling"
Oh, by the way, our icecicle melted and is gone--we will no doubt have more to watch. We have had snowing all afternoon, but because it is being troubled with rain, the streets are not too bad!! Hopefully we can get out of Erie in the morning to go to Big Run for thanksgiving.

4 comments:
Why did you put it up so early??
Good for you mom!I love the tree!
drive safely. We love you!
i love the tree and the snow!!! you are so lucky to have snow !
Post a Comment