Tuesday, November 11, 2008

While we were sleeping!!!

Monday, Nov 10, we woke to this winter wonderland--another postcard scene Just outside our bedroom window
You've seen this before,but this time it really snowed We figured between 4-6 inches
As you notice, the parking lot gets cleaned, only where there are no cars--we still have lots of snow on the ground


And our little buddy got its share of the white stuff to cover it!!


, This past weekend we had a nice surprise. My cousin Dot and her husband Everett Gaul came up from the Big Run area to visit with Everetts brother. Their niece, Deb, brought them up to visit with us for a little while and it is always great seeing family. Deb told us all the things about Erie to watch out for--snow, she did not forsee, I think, quite so quick.




We always have a laugh or two!!





This was a fun pic too!!






























4 comments:

kellibattraw said...

How fun! Be careful in the snow. : )

Jo Dee said...

Wow it looks more like Christmas than fall there!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I thought it was cold in the house when I woke up & saw 72 degrees on the thermometer.. I'm so glad I'm not in the snow with you... regardless of how pretty it is! So nice you could see your cousin :)

Queenacres said...

It is so beautiful, but I am SO glad we don't get much of that white stuff here!