Sunday, November 30, 2008

I know, what is this?? The star decorations in Punxsutawey They really looked nice
I took this so you could see the extra blankets we had to put on in that cold cold room!!

The Blue Jays were my favorite and the hardest to get pictures of


I love to stand and watch the birds at Joe's house



more birds just outside the kitchen door





here it is that rascally old blue jay on the ground picking up seeds do you see the deer tracks in the snow to the left they came to feed during the night while we all slept


Here he is again!!



more outside near the kitchen door




Rose and Joe in the computer room--office








Bryan came up on Thursday morning and visited for an hour or so. He was to go to Lori's families for dinner in the afternoon and we were going to Sprankles at 2 so it was a nice, but short visit









Dad reading the adds on Friday morning. We opted not to go to Black Friday events








The things that Joe and Rose do!!











No comments: