Monday, November 17, 2008

We put out the ruler to confirm said snow and it reads about 8 inches on the patio
yup, more of the white stuff. Last night it thundered and lightning and then the heavens burst forth this white stuff. Apparently most of the night as there is supposed to be 8 - 10 inches

this is at the side of our patio


the neighbors car, partly desnowed (is that a word?)
We were to go to Corry this morning to get some furniture, but they said they got the same snow and we did not want to chance the drive which is abut 45 minutes down the road. We do have a meeting at 12:30 up at the chapel and it will be interesting to see if we can make it there. As I mentioned before, we bought sand tubes for the trucks extra weight, so we will see if it works. Elder Dad and I made blueberry and banana nut muffins for the treat for the missionaries.
We are wondering if we will be able to hold the YSA FHE tonight, so this afternoon trip will tell the tale. I know, you are all wishing you were her, huh?? Another missionary experience!!








3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

wow!! I LOVE to see snow... notice I said SEE - I just don't like living in it! Thanx for letting me view the beauty :)

Nancie said...

Yikes! I agee with Julia on the seeing the snow business. I remember loving it when it first snowed at NAU. The love faded as soon as I had to trudge to school in it! Good luck!

Queenacres said...

Your pictures are beautiful, but they make me want to grab a cup of hot cocoa and stay in TEXAS!