
These icecicles are hanging from the roof of our patio

No! these are not the same pictures as before, this is all new snow I think if I were silly enough to walk through the yard, the snow would be almost waist deep

You wouldn't believe it that the snow was all gone off the cars and parking lot--but i am sure you will see similar scenes all winter. The schools are closed today, so that is a "snow day" for us, too, as the mission leader does not want us out driving in this stuff.
7 comments:
Unbelievable. How are you and dad managing the cold so far? Have you built a snowman yet?
Those icecicles are pretty but probably pretty dangerous too. Be CAREFUL!!!
holy cow!!!! I wanna see a pic of you waste deep in the snow :)
WOW that must be cold!!!!!!
did you freeze !!!!
i want to come vist you in the snow!!!! Janet=-)
OMG! there is soooo much snow! Please do not slip and fall. The photos are gorgeous but sure look cold. We love you
Wendi
Post a Comment